Monday, March 3, 2014

Top Ten Genealogical Pick-Up Lines

someecards.com - Let's you and me get together and read Evidence Explained some time.
10. Is that a wand scanner in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?

9. Let's you and me get together and read Evidence Explained some time.

8. So, will I see you at Jamboree?

7. Did it hurt when you fell out of that family tree?

6. I bet we have lots in common, including some ancestors.

5. I'd like to add you to my family tree.

4. I'd like to marry you and label all of our wedding pictures well for the benefit of future generations!

3. I see the perfect spot for me next to you on your pedigree chart.

2. Let's go get our DNA tested to make sure we're not related in a genealogically significant time frame.

1. What's a nice girl like you doing at a genealogy conference like this?


Use the comments section to add to the list!

1 comment:

nonobar said...

Ah, if I were simply several levels lower on this descendant chart, you and I could easily merge our gedcoms.